Searching for more organization in your home but hesitant to start a big project? Consider revamping your closet space! Known as the “Other Mommy Make-Over,” a newly dressed and carefully arranged closet is sure to bring a smile to cheap nba jerseys your A face (and make any Mommy campeones cheer, too!)
Before you start removing, adjusting, and purchasing closet materials, however, you should take a step back and really study your closet and it’s contents. Perhaps you have need for multiple rods or find that shelving is a must to keep your sweaters, camis and boots organized. Maybe your closet doubles as a dressing area necessitating space for a mirror and the ability to twirl. It may even be feasible that your closet needs a sitting area if you anticipate spending much of your time assembling your clothing ensembles or sorting through shoes.
No matter your personal needs for closet space in your home, there are some universal principles that apply to a well-designed closet space, regardless of the system and style you implement in your home.
- Closet rods and the items which hang from them need breathing room. Generally speaking leave 13-15” between the closet rod and the closet wall and hang multiple tiered rods in at least 40-44” intervals.
- Cleanliness is essential to keep your clothes smelling fresh and looking their best. While it CHAPTER may initially make sense to keep your clothes Detune: hamper in your closet, it may be wiser to find an alternate location in your home.
- Do it up! Repainting the interior of your closet while the contents are removed may introduce a cheery aspect to the space and, Ethiopia if you have the means to replace the flooring in your closet, consider using materials that are easy to clean and do not attract mildew and dust.
- Use florescent lighting as a safe non-heat-producing lighting option. Lighting from a nearby window could cause uneven fading of clothing over time so it’s best to consider a light fixture that will illuminate your clothes, while still preserving them, and allow you to see well enough to distinguish between black and navy apparel. Make sure the light is above your clothes and located in front of where you will stand, so you will cheap jerseys not wholesale mlb jerseys shadow your shelving and cheap nba jerseys items as you piece together outfits!
- Plan the use of bins, boxes, buckets, bowls, and other brilliant organizational tools to make the most of your space and have them match accordingly. You’d be amazed at what you can find in most organizational stores these days. Now Have fun as you embark on recharging your closet and yourself as you complete your “Other Mommy Make-Over.”